One of Massimo Osti's (Stone Island / CP Company founder) most sought after brands, Boneville. Deadstock lined hooded parka jacket. Dates from the late 1980's.
- Light grey finish
- Polyester / nylon / polyurethane blend
- Full button up / zip up front placket
- Fixed hood with storm flap
- Drawstring adjustable waist and hem
- Contrasting green moleskin cotton lining
- Embroidered Boneville branding inside the front placket
- Truly stunning construction and detailing
- Brand new unworn condition with original 80's tags
- Wide 80’s cut
Please check the measurements to be assured of a fit.
Select size to view measurements.
XL: (Tagged as 50) Pit to pit 25.5 ins, collar to hem 29 ins, pit to cuff 19.5 ins.
2XL: (Tagged as 52) Pit to pit 26.5 ins, collar to hem 31 ins, pit to cuff 20 ins.
Condition: Brand new, unworn, a couple of light storage marks to shoulders.