Drawing inspiration from a rich history of workwear and vintage military garments, Nigel Cabourn has been producing the best in British outerwear with forty years worth of experience.
- 100% cotton multicolour finish
- Two breast pockets
- Drawstring adjustable hem
- Stowaway hood
- Zip up front placket
- Embroidered branding to the left sleeve
- Large printed branding to back
- A truly stunning piece
- Wide 80's cut, sleeves cut short
Please check the measurements to be assured of a fit.
L: (tagged as 2) Pit to pit 25 ins, collar to hem 27 ins, pit to cuff 24.5 ins.
Condition: Very good, worn vintage, light marks seen to right sleeve.